Spotlight Quick Revision IRE 8
Spotlight Quick Revision IRE 8 has been uniquely designed to be of great help to Standard 8 pupils in revising the Standard 8 syllabus as well as giving the pupil the real picture of the IRE examination. The book is a very useful tool for teachers who need an appropriate variety of questions for Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term examinations and KCPE Model Test Papers.
This book is structured as follows:
- There are 9 units covering the entire Class 8 syllabus.
- Each Unit has brief revision notes in point form spotlighting the key points
- per topic.
- At the end of each unit there are at least 20 structured and 20 multiple-choice questions which comprehensively revise the contents of each unit.
- Topics are spread into Terms I, II and III to guide both pupils and the teachers in managing the syllabus content.
- Three Model Test Papers at the end of each term covering topics taught up to that term. Pupils and teachers can use these questions to evaluate what has been taught at the end of each Term.
- Ten Model Test Papers at the end of the book, covering the entire IRE syllabus up to Standard 8, help to effectively prepare pupils for the ultimate KCPE IRE paper.
- With at least 200 structured questions and 770 multiple choice questions, this is the most comprehensive IRE book you need.
- Answers to all the questions in the book are provided at the back pages of the book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review