Spotlight Quick Revision Maths 7
Spotlight Quick Revision Mathematics 7 has been uniquely designed to be of great help to Standard 7 pupils in revising the Standard 7 syllabus as well as preparing for the ultimate KCPE examination. The book is a very useful tool for teachers who need an appropriate variety of questions for Continuous AssessmentTests, End-of-Term examinations as well as KCPE ModelTest Papers. The book is structured as follows:
- There are 8 units covering the entire Class 7 Mathematics syllabus. Each unit has sub-topics in which examples, and in some cases brief notes, are given to spotlight key points in the topic.
- An Exercise is given at the end of each sub-topic. In addition, 10 Revision Exercises are given based on a number of sub-topics and in some cases a topic. These two assessment tools comprehensively test and revise the topic.
- Tips and hints are given at various instances to instruct, guide and appropriately explain a concept at hand to the pupil.
- Topics are spread into three terms — Terms I, II and Ill — to guide both the pupil and the teacher in managing the syllabus content.
- Three Model Test Papers at the end of each Term exhaustively cover topics taught up to that term.
- 10 Model Test Papers at the end of the Term III work, covering the entire Mathematics syllabus, help to effectively prepare pupils for the ultimate KCPE Mathematics paper.
- With 1,073 topical structured questions and 1,266 multiple-choice questions, this is the most comprehensive Mathematics revision book you need.
- Answers to all the questions in the book are provided at the back pages of the book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review