Spotlight Quick Revision Maths 8
Spotlight Quick Revision Mathematics 8 has been uniquely designed to be of great help to Standard 8 pupils in revising the Standard 8 syllabus as well as preparing for the KCPE examination. The book is a very useful tool for teachers who need an appropriate variety of questions for Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term examinations as well as KCPE ModelTest Papers. The book is structured as follows:
- There are 8 units covering the entire Class 8 Mathematics syllabus. Each unit has subtopics in which examples, and in some cases brief notes, are given to spotlight key points in the topic.
- An Exercise is given at the end of each subtopic. In addition, 11 Revision Exercises are given based on a number of subtopics and in some cases a topic. These two assessment tools comprehensively test and revise the topic.
- Tips and hints are given at various instances to instruct, guide and appropriately explain a concept at hand to the pupil.
- Topics are spread into three terms — Terms 1,11 and Ill — to guide both the pupil and the teacher in managing the syllabus content.
- Three ModelTest Papers at the end of eachTerm exhaustively cover topics taught up to that term. I 0 KCPE Model Test Papers at the end of the Term III work, covering the entire Mathematics syllabus, help to effectively prepare pupils for the ultimate KCPE Mathematics paper.
- With 813 topical structured questions and 1,266 multiple-choice questions, this is the most comprehensive Mathematics revision book you need.
- Answers to all the questions in the book are provided at the back pages of the book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review