Spotlight Torch Encyclopedia 8
Torch Encyclopedia Standard 8 is a well-researched and revolutiona series which aims to help learners quickly revise for Class Eight Syllabus conten as well as KCPE examination. The testing items have been meticulousl designed to make them useful to both learners and teachers. Key features:
- Summarised topical notes in point form fully covering Syllabus content.
- Syllabus topics are presented in Terms I, II &III for each subject.
- Carefully researched Revision Exercises at the end of each unit.
- End-of-Term Model Test Papers provided per subject.
- Five KCPE Model Test Papers per subject for comprehensive revision.
- Answers to all testing items provided at the back pages of the bookk.
|Author||David Kabura,Oliver Ochieng|