Star Secondary Revision Biology
Star Secondary Revision Biology is developed in line with the new syllabus implemented in 2003. It is designed to help students preparing for KCSE examination as well as aid in revision.
Students will find this book excellent because:
- It covers all the topics in the Secondary Biology Syllabus. Each chapter ends with a revision exercise and answers are provided at the end of the unit.
- The chapters have well organised, short and easy to understand notes. It is written in a simple language and is well-aided with diagrams where necessary to ease understanding.
- The book contains 10 trial examination test papers similar to the KCSE Biology examination format. The test papers are well-structured to prepare the candidate fully for KCSE.
- The questions are uniquely selected in order to challenge the students in thinking, recalling, observing and applying knowledge and skills. These skills are key to excellent performance at KCSE level.
- Candidates will find this book appropriate in their revision and preparation for KCSE to attain best grades.
Star Secondary Revision offers the highest value and finest quality revision material for a sterling examination achievement.