Star Secondary Revision English
Star Secondary Revision English is a unique revision book that is aimed at effectively preparing students for the KCSE English examination and giving them the proficiency required to pursue further studies. The book has been divided into six sections: oral skills (including oral literature), study skills (including tips on the analysis of novels, short stories, plays and poems), reading comprehension (with extracts from current set books), grammar and writing. Section 6 contains sample test papers structured along the KNEC examination papers in English.The book facilitates quick and effective revision through:
- Well-researched summary notes based on the secondary school English syllabus for form 1-4.
- Sufficient exercises in each section for practice, with answers at the end of the book.
- Model test papers, with answers, set in line with the Kenya National Examination Council's format for English Papers 1, 2 and 3 to prepare the students for KCSE.
- A learner-friendly approach aimed at helping students to do self-revision, personal assessment and evaluation of their ability in English as a subject.
- Coverage of emerging and contemporary issues such as gender, corruption, environment, technology and HIV and AIDS, among others.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review