TP-Link 8-port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
The TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch is designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) or workgroup users. All 8 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1008D can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
TL-SF1008D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 8 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1008D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With a 2K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1008D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- HARDWARE FEATURES
- Standards and Protocols IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Interface 8 10/100Mbps Ports, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Fan Quantity Fanless
- External Power Supply 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
- Buffer Size 768Kb
- Data Rates 10/100Mbps at Half Duplex ;
- 20/200Mbps at Full Duplex
- LED Indicator Power
- Port network activity (on the network module)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) 5.3 × 3.1 × 0.9 in.
- (135 × 79 × 23mm)
- Max Power Consumption 2W
- Max Heat Dissipation 7.0 BTU/h
- SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Transfer Method Store and Forward
- Advanced Functions Green Technology
- 802.3X Flow Control, Back Pressure
- Certification FCC, RoHS
- Package Contents 8-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Environment Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F);
- Storage Temperature: -40℃~60℃ (-40℉~140℉);
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing;
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review