Back to School Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions are applicable to the Text Book Centre Back to School promotion. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Text Book Centre Limited
- Cooperative Bank of Kenya
- Bank of Africa
- Equity Bank of Kenya
- BuuPass Limited
- Safaricom Limited
3. Eligibility to Enter
Entry is only open to Kenyan residents who are aged 18 years and above.
Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
4. Promotional Period
The promotion runs from 0000 hours on 1st December 2019 and ends at 2359 hours on January 31st, 2020. However, any voucher redemption will be valid until 31st March 2020 subject to redemption T&Cs.
5. How to Participate
Participants should check their eligibility with the aforementioned partner agencies during this promotion. All Text Book Centre discount vouchers will all be issued to customers only through the agencies we have partnered with and/or Text Book Centre retail and online shops.
Any other discount vouchers not issued by the above-mentioned parties will be deemed invalid and Text Book Centre reserves the right to disqualify any claim.
6. Redemption Terms and Conditions
a) All discount vouchers issued during the Back to School promotion can and will only be redeemed between 1st February 2020 and 31st March 2020 at any of our retail stores OR online shop. The redemption period may, however, be adjusted without prior notice, for technical or commercial reasons.
b) The general guidelines on the redemption of the vouchers are as follows:
- For every Kes.500 voucher redemption, the customer should spend at least Kes. 2,000
- For every Kes.1, 000 voucher to be redeemed, the customer spends at least Kes. 3,000
- Only one voucher per transaction allowed. However in the event a customer received multiple vouchers due to multiple original purchases, then the vouchers will be utilized as per the purchase and redemption threshold outlined in (1 & 2) above
- No refunds allowed on any voucher balances. In case the customer picks items that do not exhaust the value of the voucher, the balance will be forfeited
7. General Terms and Conditions
- The promoter’s and partner’s decision is final.
- Text Book Centre Limited reserves the right, at any time, to verify the discount vouchers (including an entrant’s identity, and contacts and to disqualify any claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and conditions.
- Text Book Centre accepts no responsibility for invalid/fake discount vouchers.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If for any reason a customer does not redeem their vouchers after the promotional period, then the vouchers will be forfeited.
- Text Book Centre reserves the right to amend, substitute, suspend or terminate the Promotion at any time for any technical or commercial reason.
- The offer is subject to availability of stocks and giveaways, both of which will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis