KCSE Mirror Physics
KCSE Mirror Physics has been essentially designed to assist students quickly revise the Secondary Physics syllabus content. It is specifically designed to help candidates preparing for KGSE Physics Paper 232/1, 232/2 and 233/3. The book is also essential for teachers in preparation of evaluation material like Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term and End-of-Year examinations. Relevant Illustrations, Graphs and Practical activities have been included for thorough revision. This book has a vast incorporation of contemporary issues to give learners an insight on real-life situations. All these attributes make this book a worthwhile and valuable revision material.
Key features of this book:
- There are 40 Units covering Form I - 4 Syllabus topics.
- Content in each unit has been presented in bullet form to facilitate quick revision.
- Tasks, Solution Tips and Notes have been provided at various instances to instruct and guide students in solving problems in a practical and learner-centred approach.
- A Revision Exercise at the end of each unit provides adequate and thorough assessment items for the student.
- Three End Year Examinations have been set per level up to Form 3.
- Six KCSE Model Test Papers covering Paper 232/1 and 232/2 have been set in Form 4.
- Five KCSE Paper 232/3 Model Test Papers have been included in Form Four in accordance with the KCSE examination format for Paper 3.
- Solved Answers to all Revision Exercises and KCSE Model Test Papers are provided at the back pages of the book.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review