OUP Everyday Science and Technology Learner Grade 5 (Approved)
Everyday Science and Technology Learner's Book, Grade 5
Everyday Science & Technology is a new series for the Competency-Based Curriculum. It is specially written to provide practical experiences that equip learners with knowledge and skills that will enable learners to develop a positive attitude towards Science & Technology as a learning area and also appreciate its importance in their everyday life. Books in this series provide a range of activities that learners will find exciting and motivating The activities are aimed at enabling learners to acquire the core competencies and values as well as embrace the pertinent and contemporary issues (PCIS).
Everyday Science & Technology Learner's Book Grade 5 has:
• Numerous interactive activities to enable learners to acquire practical skills to solve problems in their environment.
• Think about these sections aimed at bringing out critical thinking and problem-solving skills in learners.
• Home tasks to allow learners to engage family and the community in the learning process.
• Digital corner sections that allow learners to apply digital technology in learning.
• My dictionary sections to enable learners to acquire new scientific vocabulary.
Together, the Learner's Book and the Teacher's Guide provide learners and teachers with all they need to succeed in the new Competency-Based Curriculum. Oxford, your companion for success! Everyday Everyday Everyday
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review