Phoenix Summit Agriculture Grade 4 (Approved)
Summit Agriculture Learner's Book is:
• User-friendly, colourful, elaborate and easy to follow.
• Written in simple but articulate language.
• Boldly illustrated, making learning a visual delight.
• Comprehensive and covers the curriculum, sufficiently addressing the relevant skills and intended learning outcomes
• Concise, with sufficient learning experiences and revision activities
• Helpful, promoting positive values and attitudes.
• Current, covering the Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PC's) affecting learners today.
Summit Agriculture is written by experienced teachers with a track record of assisting learners realise excellent performance and learning outcomes.
Zilpher Oracha is a renowned SMASE-trained teacher of Science, trainer and facilitator with a wealth of over 30 years' experience teaching Science in primary schools. She has facilitated several training workshops in the country and participated in various fora for the review of the Science Curriculum.
Zachary Oduri is an experienced teacher with over 15 years' experience in teaching and examining Science and Mathematics. He has taught in various public and private schools. He is currently a teacher and Head of the Science Panel at the Sony Complex Primary School.
Violet Nkatha is a trained Graduate Teacher and a SMASE lead facilitator with 20 years' teaching experience. She is currently teaching at Milimani Primary School. Her vast experience in Drama and Music activities complements interactive teaching that forms the basis for the competency- based curriculum.