Spotlight CRE Learner's Grade 4
Spotlight Christian Religious Education Learner’s Book Grade 4 has been uniquely designed to equip Grade Four Learners with values and attitudes that will help them to practise God’s teachings. The values and attitudes acquired will also help learners to co-exist harmoniously with others in school, their friends at home and the whole community at large.
Key features of the Book:
* Covers all the strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the CRE Grade 4 Competency-Based Curriculum Design.
* All Biblical concepts are addressed according to curriculum demands.
* Attractive full-colour illustrations are used to clarify concepts.
* Develops concepts by use of the environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitude and values in learners.
* The book provides different sections such as My Bible, Let us sing, Now I know, Digital session, Take home and Check yourself to ensure coverage of the Competency-Based Curriculum.
* Simple activities such as singing, storytelling, composing and reciting poems, drawing, composing poems and role-play have been integrated to make learning interesting and participatory.
* Learner-centered approaches, discovery and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
* A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review