Spotlight Mathematical Activities Grade 1
Spotlight Mathematical Activities Pupil's Book Primary Grade 1 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary Grade One pupils handling New Curriculum Mathematical Activities. It comprehensively covers the Primary Grade 1 Mathematical Activities Curriculum Designs as per the Competence-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers all the Curriculum Designs strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Primary Grade 1 competency-based curriculum. • Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All mathematical concepts and competences are addressed per curriculum demands.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by use of practical and group work activities with examples.
• Attractive full-colour illustrations are used to clarify mathematical concepts.
• Uses ICT devices to make learning enjoyable.
• Develops concepts by using environment and real-life experiences to foster skills. attitude and values in learners.
• Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand. Practice Activities are provided for each Activity to assess developed concepts for respective learning outcome. Revision Activity is provided at the end of each sub-strand for formative assessment.
• Learner-centred approaches. discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts. core competences.values and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCIs).
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review