By signing up to our Affiliate Program you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Links & Promotion
On acceptance of the terms and conditions you will be supplied a unique URL to share and gain affiliates from. To be eligible to earn an affiliate fee, the user must click-through a unique link to Text Book Centre website and makes a purchase within 30 days of the initial click-through.
Your affiliate ID is valid for 30 days and if the customer fails to sign up within this period and returns later without following unique link, you will not earn an affiliate fee.
Fees & Payment
The affiliate fee shall be as the schedule below of our revenue from new subscribed users that you refer:
- All Technology products on TBC website - 3% excluding VAT.
- All products other items on TBC website - 5% excluding VAT.
Affiliate fees will be paid only on links that are tracked and reported in the affiliate system. The visitor must have cookies enabled to be able to track the affiliate ID.
Affiliate fees are paid via Mpesa or Bank Account monthly only if a minimum amount of Ksh.2,000 is reached. If no minimum amount is accumulated the earnings are carried forward to the next payment period. We only use Mpesa or bank account as a payment option and you must have a valid Mpesa or bank account to receive affiliate fees. You will raise an invoice to claim any fees owed.
Affiliate fees are calculated based on the KSH. prices and will be paid in KSH. A withholding tax of 5% for residents and 20% for non-residents shall apply.
This agreement will begin upon your acceptance of Terms and conditions of the Affiliate Program and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this agreement at any time. To terminate please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any violation of these terms may result in, termination or suspension from our Affiliate program and loss of any outstanding payments earned during the violation.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn affiliate fees on your own account or accounts if you own multiple and accounts where you are a sub-user on.
- You will provide a copy of your KRA PIN Certificate, M-Pesa Account details and or Bank Account details.
- You agree that the intellectual property owned by the Company includes all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, and other intellectual property belonging to us. This Agreement does not confer any interest or license to our IP.
- Any infringement of our intellectual property rights warrants immediate termination of this Agreement and forfeiture of accrued commissions.
- Please be advised that your unauthorized use of any Company IP shall constitute unlawful infringement and we reserve all our rights, including the right to pursue an infringement suit against you in a court of competent jurisdiction. You may be obligated to pay monetary damages or legal fees and costs.
- You hereby provide us a non-exclusive license to use your name, trademarks and servicemarks if applicable and other business intellectual property to advertise our Affiliate Program.
- Nothing contained within this Agreement shall be construed to form any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, or employment relationship. You are an independent contractor of the Company and will remain so at all times.
- You agree not to use the Affiliate Program or our Company for any unlawful purpose or any purpose prohibited. You agree not to use the Affiliate Program in any way that could damage our websites, products, services, or the general business of the Company.
- This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between you and us.
- We have a zero tolerance for spamming and using our Affiliate Program for unwanted, mass communication. Any complaints received due to misuse of this program will result in the termination of the agreement and forfeiture of the accumulated commission.
- We reserve the right to update and change the terms without notice. Any modifications to these terms are available at any times under https://textbookcentre.com/affiliate-program . If you continue to use the Affiliate Program you are agreeing to any amendments made to the terms.
- We reserve the right to change the affiliate fee structure at our discretion or disqualify affiliate fees earned through fraudulent, illegal, or questionable sales or marketing methods.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, charges, levies, assessments and other fees of any kind imposed on your involvement in this agreement and shall be the responsibility of, and payable by you.
- You agree that your participation in the Affiliate Program is at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.