EAEP Super Minds Christian Religious Education Workbook Grade 5
Super Minds Christian Religious Education Grade 5 Workbook has been uniquely written to provide knowledge as well as nurture talents in the learners. This workbook comprehensively covers the Christian Religious Education content in the competency-based curriculum for Grade 5. Each book in the Super Minds Workbook Series has been well-researched and creatively written to enable learners to acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes.
This Christian Religious Education Workbook:
• has a reflection section that is an introduction to each sub-strand
• uses a simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
• has a variety of competency-based, learner-centered activities that help a learner to develop a wide range of skills
• has relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations that complement the activities in the book.
• has indoor and outdoor activities that learners do individually to assess their understanding of concepts learned.
• has an assessment criterion that helps the teachers, parents, and guardians to be able to assess the learner's acquisition of the competencies learned at school and at home.
The authors of this workbook are Christian Religious Education teachers with vast experience. This workbook should be used alongside the Super Minds Christian Religious Education Learner's Book for Grade 5.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review