KCSE Masterpiece Revision Agriculture Form 3 & 4
THE K.C.S.E. MASTERPIECE REVISION SERIES
Originality is our DNA This Masterpiece Agriculture book 3 & 4 consists of all the chapters in forms 3 & 4 organized into 17 units. These units comprehensively cover the form 3 & 4 Agriculture syllabus. The topics have been critically analyzed and evaluated in a problem-based format to act as a revision companion for the students. It can augment any good Agriculture coursebook as a classroom revision and reference text.
The questions in each topic have been carefully constructed and arranged to blend with both Bloom's and Krathwoll's taxonomies as used in assessment and evaluation.
The key and unique features of this text include:
- A comprehensive introductory guide to examination techniques in Agriculture.
- Revision Questions in each topic hinged on syllabus objectives.
- Suggested answers to the revision questions with great emphasis on KCSE Marking styles and standards.
- Standard Sample KCSE papers and Answers
Books in the series:
• The Biology Theory Series
• The Chemistry Theory Series The Physics Theory Series
• The Biology Practical Manual
• The Chemistry Practical Manual.
• The Physics Practical Manual
• The Biology Photography Manual
• History and Govt. Series
• The C.R.E Series.
• Data & Analytical Biology
• The Mathematics Series
• The Business Studies Series
• The English Series
• The Kiswahili Series
• The Agriculture Series
• The Geography Series
|Author||Angela Chepkwony, Charles G. Kogi|