KLB Visionary Art and Craft Grade 5 Learner's (Approved)
by E. Kiama, O. S. Lore, M. Atieno, G. Motondi
KLB Visionary Art and Craft Grade Five Learner's Book is designed to help the learner acquire and apply specific concepts, techniques, and related vocabulary to increase capacity for the effective pursuit of artistic goals. The span of strands at this level entails Picture Making, Mixed Media and Technology, Indigenous Kenyan Crafts, Presentation, and Exhibition.
• The book is developed in line with the requirements of the Competency-Based
Curriculum design for Art and Craft for Grade Five.
• The learning experiences are aligned with the thematic integrated approach thus concepts are presented in the most appropriate way for learners at this level.
• This book is extensively illustrated to make the content interesting to the learners.
• It has employed a learner-centered approach where all experiences are centered on the learner's interests, knowledge, and application to real-life situations.
• Lessons drawn from learner's day-to-day activities at school and home.
• The book has numerous practical activities and reflection questions to enable the learner to carry them out on their own either in school or at home.
• The title has adequately mainstreamed key pertinent and contemporary issues and is designed to equip the learner with 21st Century competences.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review