MTP Home science Learner's Grade 5 (Approved)
by C. Ondieki
By the end of upper primary, the learner should be able to:
• Promote healthy living practices for the well-being of self and others.
• Appreciate the needs of a child in promoting proper growth and development.
• Plan, prepare, and present meals to promote healthy living.
• Preserve food using traditional and modern methods.
• Choose, use and care for clothes and household articles in school and at home.
• Make simple needlework items for enjoyment and entrepreneurial competences.
• Use resources appropriately at home and in school.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review