Oxford International Primary History Grade 6
Oxford International Primary History is a complete six-year primary course that enables students to develop historical skills and inspires curiosity about the past. It offers a structured syllabus based on the English National Curriculum with an international focus.
The carefully selected topics encourage students to discover and interpret historical events and link them to their own local context.
The Oxford International Primary History Student Book includes:
* Engaging illustrations, features and historical sources to get the students thinking
* Historical units which cover specific periods and thematic studies to develop a ‘big picture’ of the past and recognise connections and contrasts over time
* Timelines and maps to help the pupils develop chronological skills
* Differentiated activities and language support to ensure material is accessible for the EAL classroom and all learner types
* Review pages that allow both student and teacher to monitor progress