Spotlight CRE Activities Learner's Book PP2 (Approved)
Spotlight CRE Activities Learner's Book Pre-Primary 2 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Pre-Primary 2 pupils in handling New Curricul comprehensively covers the Pre-Primary 2 CRE Activities Curriculum Design as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers all the Curriculum design's themes, sub-themes, and Learning Outcomes of the Pre-Primary 2 Competency-based Curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All concepts and competencies are addressed per curriculum demands.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of concepts by the use of practical and group work activities with real-life examples.
• Attractive full-color illustrations are used to clarify concepts. Uses ICT devices to make learning enjoyable.
• Develops concepts by using the environment and real life experiences to foster skills, attitudes, and values in learners. • Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per subtheme.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCs)
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review