Spotlight Environmental Activities GD3 (Appr)
Spotlight Environmental Activities Learner's Book Grade 3 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit learners in Grade Three. It comprehensively covers the New Curriculum Environmental Activities Grade Three as per the Competency-Based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book
• Covers all the New Curriculum strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Grade 3 Competency-Based Curriculum.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of environmental concepts by use of Outdoor Activities (nature walk), Field visit, Colour me activities, Puzzles, Songs, Poems, storytelling, an invitation of guests, and group work activities with relevant examples.
• Attractive full colour illustrations and photographs are used to clarify environmental concepts.
• Use of learner-centred and discovery based approach with easy explanations and learner-friendly examples.
• Infusion of technology such as the use of videos, tablets, and radio in understanding environmental skills make learning easier and enjoyable.
• Develops modern concepts in the environment such as conserving water, energy, managing wastes, and real life experiences to foster skills, attitude, and values in
• Numerous and relevant Sub-strand Assessment Activities have been carefully
developed. Practice Activities accompanied by Home Activities are also provided to assess concepts and skills in respective sub-strands.
• All core competencies and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCIs) for Environmental Activities Grade 3 in the New curriculum have been addressed.
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review