Spotlight Mathematical Activities GD3 (Approved)
Spotlight Mathematical Activities Pupils Book Primary Grade 3 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary Grade Three Pupils in handling New Curriculum Mathematical Activities. It comprehensively covers the Primary Grade 3 mathematical Activities Curriculum Design as per the Competence-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
- Covers all the Curriculum Design strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Primary Grade 3 competency-based curriculum.
- Relevant learning experiences are provided in the form of activities within the level of the learners.
- All mathematical concepts and competencies are addressed per curriculum demands.
- Encourages an authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by the use of practical and group work activities with examples.
- Attractive full-color illustrations are used to clarify mathematical concepts.
- Uses ICT to make learning enjoyable.
- Develops concepts by using environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitude, and values in learners.
- Numerous and relevant Assesment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand. Practice Activities are provided for each Activity to assess developed concepts for the respective learning outcome. Revision Activity is provided at the end of each Sub-strand for formative assessment.
- Learner-centered approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competence, values and Pertinent Contemporary Issues (PCIs).
- A Teachers Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review