Spotlight Social Studies Grade 4
Spotlight Social Studies Learner’s Book Grade 4 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit learners pursuing the new curriculum. lt comprehensively covers the
Grade 4 curriculum design as per the new Competency-Based curriculum.
Key Features of the Book:
* Covers the new curriculum design, strands, sub-strands and all learning outcomes in Grade 4 Social Studies Competency-Based Curriculum.
* All competency-based approaches have been used in development of key concepts, skills, attitude and values addressed in the curriculum.
* Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of subject matter by use of practical work (Class Activities, Fun Zones and Project Work) to address Social Studies facts.
* Attractive full colour illustrations, photographs and maps that aid learners in understanding concepts presented in the book.
* Numerous comprehensive Home Activities that enhance parental engagement and empowerment.
* Infusion of Digital Literacy through use of videos, tablets and radio in understanding environmental skills make learning easier and enjoyable.
* All core competencies and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PClIs) in Social Studies Grade 4 have been addressed.
* A Teacher’s Guide Book is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review