Edexcel International GCSE (9-1) English Literature Student Book
Edexcel International GCSE (9–1) English Literature prepares students for the new 2016 International GCSE (9–1) English Literature specification.
This book, which includes access to the eBook, provides comprehensive coverage of the specification and is designed to supply students with the best preparation possible for the examination:
- Written by a team of experienced International GCSE English teachers, authors and academics
- Chapters are mapped closely to the specification to provide comprehensive coverage and are enhanced by targeted reading and writing skill sections
- Learning is embedded with differentiated exercises and exam practice throughout, including summary sections to review learning
- Signposted transferable skills
- Maps to the Pearson Progression Scale
- Reviewed by a language specialist to ensure the book is written in a clear and accessible style for students whose first language may not be English
- Glossary of key English Language terminology
Free eBook included
- Online Teacher's Resource Pack also available, providing further planning, teaching and assessment support.