KCSE Mirror Chemistry
KCSE Mirror Chemistry has been essentially designed to assist students quickly revise the Secondary KCSE Chemistry syllabus content. It is specially designed to help candidates preparing for KCSE Chemistry Papers 233/1,233/2 and 233/3.The book is also essential for teachers in preparation of evaluation materials like Continuous Assessment Tests, End-of-Term and End-of-Year examinations. Relevant Illustrations, Graphs and Practical Activities have been included for thorough revision. Contemporary issues like pollution, proper use of energy resources, drug abuse and environmental conservation have been addressed to give learners an insight on real-life situations.AII these attributes make this book a worthwhile and valuable revision material.
Key features of this book.
- There are 24 Units covering Form I - 4 Syllabus topics.
- Point-checks and Notes have been provided at various instances to reinforce major facts.
- Content in each unit has been presented in bullet form to facilitate quick revision.
- Several Practice Exercises are provided within each unit and a Revision Exercise at the end of each unit to ensure adequate and thorough revision
- Four KCSE Model Test Papers covering Papers 233/1 and 233/2 have been set in Form I and Form 2.
- Eight KCSE Model Test Papers covering Papers 233/1 and 233/2 have been set in Form 3 and Form 4.
- Answers to all Practice Exercises, Revision Exercises and KCSE Model Test Papers are provided at the back pages of the book.