Spotlight CRE Activities Learner's Book Grade 2
Spotlight CRE Activities Learner's Book Grade 2 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Primary Two pupils in handling New Curriculum CRE Activities. It comprehensively covers Primary 2 CRE Activities Curriculum Design as per the Competency-based Curriculum introduced by the Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) in 2017. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers all the strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Primary CRE 2 Competency-based Curriculum.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• All Biblical concepts are addressed per curriculum demands.
• Encourages learner-centered learning approaches by the use of practical and group work activities with examples.
• Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify religious aspects.
• Develops concepts by using the environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitudes, and values in learners.
• Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strands
• Practice Activities are provided for each sub-strand to assess developed concepts for
the respective learning outcome. Activities are provided at the end of each sub-strand for formative assessment.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
• A Teacher's Guide is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review