Spotlight Social Studies Learner's Book Grade 5 (Approved)
Spotlight Social Studies Learner's Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit learners pursuing the new curriculum. It comprehensively covers the Grade 5 curriculum design as per the new Competency-Based curriculum.
Key Features of the Book:
• Covers the new curriculum design, strands, sub-strands, and all learning outcomes in Grade 5 Social Studies Competency-Based Curriculum.
• All competency-based approaches have been used in the development of key concepts, skills, attitude, and values addressed in the curriculum.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of Social Studies facts by use of practical approaches such as Group Activities, Outdoor Activities, Fun Time, Class Activities, and Project Work.
• Attractive full colour illustrations, photographs, and maps that aid learners in understanding concepts presented in the book.
• Numerous comprehensive Home Activities that enhance parental engagement and empowerment.
• Infusion of Digital Literacy through use of videos and online researches in understanding Social Studies concepts that make learning easier and enjoyable.
• All core competencies and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls) in Social Studies Grade 5 have been addressed.
• A Teacher's Guide Book is available for this title.
This product does not have any reviews yet.Add your review