Spotlight Social Studies Teacher's Guide Grade 5 (Approved)
Spotlight Social Studies Teacher's Guide Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to benefit the teacher in handling Grade 5 Social Studies Curriculum. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes teaching and learning stimulating and interesting.
Key features of the book:
• Covers all the strands, sub strands, and learning outcomes of the Social Studies Grade 5 Competency-Based Curriculum.
• Suggested teaching and learning steps are included for all concepts and competencies as per curriculum demands.
• It provides suggested learning resources for each lesson. Guidance on how to acquire these resources has been provided. • It has clear and accurate cross-referencing with the Learner's Book.
• Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of Social Studies concepts by suggested use of practical and group work activities based on real life examples.
• Suggested relevant assessment methods and tools have been provided for each sub-strand.
• Suggested teaching and learning activities are learner-centered discovery, and inquiry-based to enhance the development of concepts, core competencies, values, and PCls.
|Author||P.Isaac, G.Mwaniki, S.Wangui, V.Onzere, M.Kemunto, D.Shieyo and S.Kahuho|